No Groupon on Wednesday or Saturday, Also
During this Covid pandemic no children are
allowed and please do not bring a guest unless
they are being treated. We're asking you to please wear a mask.
To our Valued Clients,
We at New Beginnings Wellness Center have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving developments relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our highest priority is the health and safety of our clients and staff and want to let you know the precautions we are taking at this time.
• First, we are following the most updated reports from the CDC and from state and local government and health agencies.
• We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning our facility, with particular attention to patient check-in area, counter tops, exam tables, bathroom facilities, door handles, seat arms and all points of common contact.
• As always, we continue to sanitize and disinfect our surfaces with EPA-registered and CDC-recommended antimicrobial and antiviral cleaning products.
• We are asking our staff to please stay home if they have a cough, cold or fever of any kind, or if they think that they may have been exposed to the virus.
• We are asking clients if they have a significant cough, cold and particularly a fever and/or have recently traveled overseas or from the West Coast or they have been exposed to someone potentially infected with the Coronavirus, please contact their primary care physician or contact their local emergency room as needed for evaluation in lieu of scheduling an appointment at our facility.
As always, at New Beginnings, we are committed to keeping our facilities as clean, sanitized and disinfected as possible.
Some helpful reminders for all of us:
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly and always before eating or drinking. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water, and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill germs.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face with unwashed hands.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue. If you use a tissue, dispose of it in the trash immediately.
• If you have cold and flu symptoms, or are not feeling well, please stay home.
We are dedicated to providing a safe space for you and your family to receive the finest holistic wellness care and will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.
Thank you in advance for your understanding of and cooperation with the precautions we are taking to protect your health and safety.
Staff and Management
New Beginnings Wellness Center